We want you to enjoy your time at Regent College. We think it is important for you to find time to relax and enjoy yourself with your friends. There are many optional activities that we think will benefit your personal development.
- Duke of Edinburgh's Awards
- Community forum. Principal's Question time and debating society known as "Soapbox"
- College Council plus two student representatives on the College Governing Body
- Being a Peer Mentor with specialist training to support others
- Learning a specialist skill such as First Aid or Sign Language
- Participating in the International Space Olympics in Moscow (The team in 2010 were the first winners from outside Russia)
- Voluntary work in the community – last year the college had arrangements with 14 community organisations locally with students making a real difference through volunteering
- The student council and sports ambassador groups are supported to organise a wide range of charity events each year
Our enrichment offer changes every year. Our College Council, sports co-ordinators and youth support team respond to student interests. Every year the college seeks to develop new activities to meet the needs and interests of our students and our philosophy is that we seek to facilitate what you are into.