For details of current and recently advertised posts please contact Susie Pickering at the college on (0116) 2554629 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of relevant documents, policies or other information are available on request.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For applications to all posts please return all 3 of the forms below by the closing date
Current and recently advertised posts
Volunteering or Other Opportunities
We are currently seeking to add potential governors to our database
Study Plus Student Supervisor
- to provide a high quality programme of entitlement information, training and support for students, such that they are able to become increasingly independent, well informed, positive and skilled for both study and their future steps
- 18.5 hours per week, term time only
- SFCA support staff scale £7,496 - £8,292 pro rata term time only
- click here to download job description
- closing date - midday Wednesday 29th August 2018
- Please complete the application pack in full which can be found above: application form, equality and diversity form and personal details form.