For details of current and recently advertised posts please contact Melanie Bree at the college on (0116) 2554629 or by e-mail to email@example.com
Copies of relevant documents, policies or other information are available on request.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For applications to all posts please return all 3 of the forms below by the closing date
Current and recently advertised posts
Volunteering or Other Opportunities
We are currently seeking to add potential governors to our database
Teacher of Health and Social Care with Psychology
- to teach Health and Social Care with Psychology at all levels from Entry to Advanced
- full time, although job share would be considered
- click here to download job description
- closing date, 12 noon Monday 16th April 2018
- Interviews to be held on Thursday 19th April, 2018
- please complete the application pack in full: application form, criminal background check and equal opportunities form which can be downloaded above.