Regent College has a growing reputation for giving personalised and high quality support to learners, resulting in increasingly high levels of success and a remarkable rate of improvement in recent years. The college is described by Ofsted as a very safe and friendly college, in which learners enjoy their studies, have excellent relationships with staff and make outstanding contributions to their community. The curriculum is broad, covering traditional academic provision such as AS/ A levels and GCSE's, as well as full time vocational courses and workplace training through apprenticeships, which has been desribed by Ofsted as delivering Outstanding outcomes for learners.
We work with a growing range of partner organisations to provide learning opportunities for all sections of the communities we serve. We welcome visits to see the college, staff and students in action and encourage you to contact us to arrange a personal visit.
Inspiring... Achieving... Progressing...
Our mission statement is "to inspire you, to help you to achieve all that you can and to help you to progress to a successful and fulfilling future".
At Regent College we place great importance on your aspirations and ambitions, as well as the needs of you as an individual. Our students enjoy their time here, we work hard to ensure evry individual succeeds and all that we do is guided by our core values and beliefs, listed below:
- Excellence and achievement; setting high standards and high expectations
- Respect for everyone; valuing diversity and promoting equality
- Education for everyone; attracting and including new learners
- Education of the whole person; for personal and social development, independence, self-confidence, self-expression and democratic citizenship
- Accountability; responding and contributing to our communities
- Honesty, openness, trust and sensitivity in everything we do.
The college regularly reviews our mission and values, as part of producing a rolling 3 year development plan. If you would like to comment on our current or future plans, or if you are able to to support us in the delivery of any aspect of the plan, please contact us using the following e-mail link: email@example.com